Beautiful skin does not have to be sustained by a nightmare of synthetic ingredients and harsh chemicals. The most beautiful things are found in nature — including healthy, vibrant skin. You might find the options for achieving and maintaining a glowing complexion daunting, but elemental beauty makes it simple.
The Most Crucial Skin Care Habits to Develop
As with anything, developing a new routine can take some time, and especially when it comes to skin care. You want to make sure you're selecting the most nourishing products in formulations that address your specific needs. Here are some great tips for receiving the most from your Dead Sea beauty skin care regimen.
- Cleanse gently. Cleansing can be one of the trickiest parts of skincare for many people. You may have experienced the tightness that can accompany an overly drying skin cleanser, whether for your face or body. Finding a cleanser that is balanced and doesn't rely on harsh detergents that strip away natural oils is the first step in developing a healthy skincare routine. Often times, your face is more sensitive and reactive than other parts of your body, having multiple cleansers that cater to each are crucial to an effective self-care regimen.
- Moisturize wisely. Many face and body moisturizers contain petroleum-based ingredients that can clog pores and are hard on your body and the environment. Seeking Dead Sea beauty products naturally include moisturizers and evaporation preventative combinations that moisturizes can help your skin retain its firmness and remain hydrated.
- Drink plenty of water. Even the best moisturizer on the market can only go so far if you're not properly hydrated both inside and out. Be sure you are drinking an adequate amount of water to support your skin and other systems. The daily recommendation is an average of 3.3 liters for adults.
- Protect with SPF. While the sun is a glorious part of nature, it can also take its toll on your skin. Using a sunscreen containing natural sun blockers, such as zinc oxide found in mineral sources, can help you fend off the negative effects of the sun (early aging, cancer risk, freckles, skin discoloration and more).
- Detoxify. As the largest organ of your body, your skin protects your body from a tremendous number of pollutants and toxins on a daily basis. Over time these can make your skin begin to look fatigued and pale. Sometimes it can use a little pampering with a good mud scrub or soak in a Dead Sea salt bath to clear and restore your skin's natural beauty.
- Indulge. Treat all your senses with a range of scrubs, lotions and potions. Aromatherapy is a powerful tool against our modern day stresses, for this reason we have a variety of scented products to energize, relax and refresh. Don’t forget that hair and scalp can use a little love sometimes too!
Getting that healthy glow doesn't have to be difficult. Dead Sea beauty uses the bounties of nature to create products that not only beautify but nourish and support your skin. Finding a combination of products as unique as you are is the first step in bringing out the natural radiance that already lives within you.